This course is all about fuelling for optimal performance.
Through each module, we will help you learn not just the 'what', but the 'how' and the 'why' into making the best possible choices.
You will have the tools to achieve the gains you're looking for, be it in an FTP session on Zwift, a weekend brick session, or hitting the PB you're chasing on race day.
Hi, We are Chloe and Jess,
Advanced Sports Dietitians, and Co-Owners of Health & Performance Collective. We work with motivated people to help them live and perform at their best, using our skills and knowledge gained from a combined more than 20 years working with athletes of all levels hit their performance goals.
What Will You Learn?
Via a series of videos, audio recordings, written information and worksheets, Nutrition for Triathletes takes you through the following modules:
- Sports Nutrition 101
- How to Build a Healthy Meal
- Fuelling for Training
- Fuelling for Race Day
- Managing Digestive Issues
- Supplements for Endurance Sport
- Maintaining Weight
- Fasted Training
- Nutrition for Female Athletes
- Low FODMAP Diets and Endurance Sport
- Training Meal Plan
- Race Day Meal Plan
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Optimise day to day fuelling
- Know how to manage and avoid gastrointestinal upset
- Hydrate effectively
- Better manage your body composition
- Adjust your intake based on your training load and goals
- Choose the right supplements for you, at the right time
- Optimise fuelling for race day